Register Now: All Courses Taught Online
Here are some of our online courses which are currently accepting registrations:
- NAT-1 Foundations in Astrology (Professional Astrology Diploma) begins Jan 9, 2018
- DPL-01 Forecasting: Pinpointing Major Themes (Professional Astrology Diploma) begins Jan 10, 2018
- DPL-04 A Survey of Horary & Electional Astrology (Professional Astrology Diploma) begins Jan 10, 2018
- DPL-05 Mundane Astrology (Professional Astrology Diploma) begins Jan 9, 2018
- Introduction to Financial Astrology (Pocket Course) begins January 15, 2018
- The Astrology of Medicinal Plants (Pocket Course) begins March 1, 2018
Click on the course name above for more information on these courses, or browse our full selection of courses by selecting “Class Offerings” on the top menu. All of our courses are taught online, so you can attend class from anywhere!
Vedic Astrology Webinar (Saturday, December 2, 2017 10:00 – 4:30 EST)
Exploring Ayanamsa: A Vedic Astrology Workshop with Andrew Mason; author of Jyotish: The Art of Vedic Astrology
Vedic Astrologers are confronted with multiple choices when selecting Ayanamsa. This primary calculation affects not only the positions of planets in a birth chart, but also the subsequent divisional charts (Vargas), planetary periods (Dashas) etc. By default many astrologers prefer the value recommended by N. C. Lahiri, but is this really the best option? Read the full workshop description.
Who We Are
Check out this short video to learn a little bit about IAA and our educational program:
IAA Mission Statement
International Academy of Astrology aspires to be the leader in online astrological education, dedicated to instilling our students with a commitment to a lifetime of learning, while empowering them to become professional astrologers of the utmost competence, integrity, and compassion.
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy as to Students
OCA, Inc., admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and other school-administered programs.