This is not a beginner’s course! Before you enroll in this course, you need to know:
- The planets and their glyphs
- The signs and their glyphs
- The planetary rulerships of each sign
The above are the minimum requirements necessary for enrollment in NAT-1.
When you enroll in NAT-1 you have realized astrology’s complexities and want to get them right. You are at the point in your study where you are ready to jump into a structured learning environment and delve into a systematic study of astrology.
We know you have questions. We have attempted to answer all of your questions in the Professional Training Department’s Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
(Nevertheless, if the FAQ did not answer your specific question, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Classes are held weekly.
Class Meeting 1: Great Circles and the Sect
Class Meeting 2: Hemispheres
Class Meeting 3: Quadrants and House Meanings
Class Meeting 4: Elements and Modalities
Class Meeting 5: Archetypes I
Class Meeting 6: Archetypes II
Class Meeting 7: Contemporary Temperament Patterns
Class Meeting 8: Classical Elements and Classical Temperaments
Class Meeting 9: Sect and Triplicity
Class Meeting 10: Essential Dignities: Rulerships
Class Meeting 11: Delineation Practice, Plus Total Review
Class Meeting 12: Exam
- NAT-1 Foundations in Astrology Course Book
The cost of this book ($36.00) is included in the registration fee, and the e-Course Book will be in Moodle for you.
The following required materials are available through the IAA online shopping areas:
The following suggested and supplementary materials are available through the IAA online shopping areas:
- Planetary Patterns, by Robert Carl Jansky
- The Rulership Book by Rex E Bills
- The Book of Rulerships-Keywords for Classical Astrology by Dr. J.Lee Lehman, Ph.D.
- A Practical Guide to Traditional Astrology by Joseph Crane
- The Case for Astrology by John Anthony West