These courses are available to the general public and can also be audited at a lower price.
Students going through the IAA Graduate Program can choose from the array of courses in this Module to fulfill their requirements. To graduate, a student must select and complete a total of 12 weeks from these course offerings.
Click the links to see a complete description of each course that is offered in this module.
- DPL-1A: Introduction to Chinese Astrology I
- DPL-1B: Introduction to Chinese Astrology II
- DPL-2: Astrology of Antiquity – Hellenistic Astrology I
- DPL-3: Astrology of Antiquity – Hellenistic Astrology II
- DPL-4: TBA
- DPL-5: Introduction to Horary Astrology
- DPL-6: Introduction to Vedic Astrology
- DPL-7: Classical Medical Astrology I
- DPL-8: Classical Medical Astrology II
- DPL-9: Introduction to Electional Astrology
- DPL-10: Rectification Basics
- DPL-11: Astrology, History, and Culture: Bronze Age to Islamic Renaissance
- DPL-12: Astrology, History, and Culture: Middle Ages to Modern Astrology
- DPL-13: Mundane Astrology I
- DPL-14: Mundane Astrology II
- DPL-15 Counseling Astrology I: Foundations in Psychological Astrology