The Medical Astrology Track taught by Lynn Koiner is separate from IAA’s astrology training and certifications. It is still taught live, as all IAA courses, using the GoToMeeting platform. Once you register for a class in the department, you will receive email receipts with the GTM link you will need for your classes that semester. Keep track of it, and enjoy the courses.
Medical astrologer and researcher Lynn Koiner developed and teaches the IAA’s Medical Astrology Track. She states:
“The foundation of my research since the 1960s has been the psychological patterns found in most major diseases. In changing the psychological pattern, a remission and healing can be better achieved.
“In the 1970s, I consulted the Edgar Cayce readings to determine the root cause of many health issues. This is essential to determine the astrological rulerships.
“As your instructor, I am available to answer all questions privately for the duration of each course. Some students are afraid that their question might be “dumb” – there are never any dumb questions.
“There are seven courses required for certification. Course 7 is a thesis course whereby the individual researches a specific disease of their choice.”
- Course One: Introduction to Medical Astrology
- Course Two: Transits and Progressions in Medical Astrology
- Course Three: Fire Signs and Their Diseases: Frontal Lobe of the Brain
- Course Four: Air Signs and Their Diseases: Parietal Lobe of the Brain
- Course Five: Earth Signs and Their Diseases: Temporal Lobe of the Brain
- Course Six: Water Signs and Their Diseases: Occipital Lobe of the Brain
- Course Seven: Research Thesis for Certification