One person out of a hundred can learn astrology on their own, the rest need to enroll here !
Lineup of Next Semester’s Courses Starting in September…
To browse our full selection of courses select “Class Offerings” on the top menu. All courses are taught online, so you can attend class from anywhere! Our next semester begins the week of 10 September…
- NAT-1: Foundations in Astrology taught by Olga Stenina Adognravi
- NAT-2: The Planets taught by Eleni Kostika (day) or Janet Carrol (evening)
- NAT-3: Deepening Planetary Delineation taught by Laveta Piemme
- NAT-4: Aspects & Dispositions taught by Janet Carrol (day) or Tom Chaplin (evening)
- NAT-5: Astronomy & Other Bodies taught by Gregory Clare
- NAT-6: Calculations taught by Olga Stenina Adognravi
- NAT-7: Chart Synthesis taught by Eleni Kostika (day) or May Sims (evening)
- PSM-3 Relationship Astrology taught by Dorothy Oja
- DPL-6: Introduction Vedic Astrology taught by Joelle Foster
Upcoming Webinars & Pocket Courses:
- Astronomy & Astrology of Eclipses with Gregory Clare first class begins on Friday, 31 August, second class Friday, 7 September at 7:30 PM EDT
- Solar Arcs: The Sun’s Courtiers – Half-day Workshop with Jodie Forrest on Saturday, 8 September at 1:00 PM EDT
- Untying the Knots of the Twelve-Letter Alphabet with Joseph Crane on Saturday, 15 September at 6:30 PM EDT
- Symptoms and the Soul:Emotional, Psychological and Physical Wellbeing a six-part series into the nature of astrology, disease and healing …with Brian Clark first class begins on Tuesday, 25 September (6 weeks on Tuesdays) at 7:30 PM EDT
- The Age of Soul in Karmic Astrology with Aleksandar Imsiragic on Saturday, 29 September at 3:00 PM EDT
- Great Conjunctions and How They Shift our Paradigm with Chris McRae on Friday, 12 October at 7:00 PM EDT
WHo We Are
Check out this short video to learn a little bit about IAA and our educational program:
International Academy of Astrology is pleased to be an affiliated sponsor for the 30th IVC Conference in India in 2020!
IAA Mission Statement
International Academy of Astrology aspires to be the leader in online astrological education, dedicated to instilling our students with a commitment to a lifetime of learning, while empowering them to become professional astrologers of the utmost competence, integrity, and compassion.
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy as to Students
OCA, Corp., admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and other school-administered programs.