To browse our full selection of courses select “Class Offerings” on the top menu.
All courses are taught online, so you can attend class from anywhere!
Time Zone Converter https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html
Students: To access the online classrooms, click here.
International Astrology Day / Spring Equinox Party March 20th – 8:00pm EDT. FREE! Come celebrate and discuss all things astrology! Register now to get the link.
Upcoming Webinars & Pocket Courses:
Recently Completed Webinars
Recently completed webinars, lectures, and Pocket Courses are available as streaming video:
- Introduction to Astrology and Ayurveda, with Damian Rocks (March 3, 2019)
- Seven Ways to Recognize Your Shadow, with Rebeca Eigen (March 2, 2019)
- Sade Sati: Reward or Punishment?, with Joelle Foster (February 24, 2019)
- The Ascendant: Your Entry Vehicle, with Jodie Forrest (4 classes, Jan.-Feb. 2019)
- Astrological Guidance for Your Sign in 2019, with Catherine Urban (December 29, 2018)
- Introduction to Horary Astrology, with Elena Lumen, Ph.D. (3 classes, Oct-Nov. 2018)
- Introduction to Electional Astrology, with Elena Lumen, Ph.D. (3 classes, Sept.-Oct. 2018)
- Astro*Carto*Graphy: Know Before You Go, with June Crane (October 27, 2018)
- Great Conjunctions and How They Shift Our Paradigm, with Chris McRae (October 12, 2018)
- Symptom and the Soul: A Six-Part Series into the Nature of Astrology, Disease and Healing, with Brian Clark (6 classes, Sept.-Oct. 2018)
- Solar Arcs: The Sun’s Courtiers, with Jodie Forrest (3.5 hours, September 8, 2018)
- Astrology and Astronomy of Eclipses, with Gregory Clare (2 classes, Aug.-Sept. 2018)
- The Gift of Flight: A Workshop for People Who Work with Children, with Alex Trenoweth (3.5 hours, Aug. 2018)
Who We Are
Check out this short video to learn a little bit about IAA and our educational program:
International Academy of Astrology is pleased to be an affiliated sponsor for the 30th IVC Conference in India in 2020!
IAA Mission Statement
International Academy of Astrology aspires to be the leader in online astrological education, dedicated to instilling our students with a commitment to a lifetime of learning, while empowering them to become professional astrologers of the utmost competence, integrity, and compassion.
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy as to Students
OCA, Corp., admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and other school-administered programs.