Of all the valuable reference books that are the legacy of the late Neil F. Michelsen, the most widely used by astrologers worldwide has been The American Ephemeris of the 20th Century, 1900-2000 at Midnight, published through 5th Editions. Now, in response to the availability of improved programming techniques and new data, Rique Pottenger, Michelsen’s chosen successor, has compiled and programmed:
Michelsen Memorial Edition.
Within this book is the familiar data and format used and trusted by astrologers worldwide, now updated and expanded, with new features.
Additions and improvements in this new edition are:
- The entire century plus — 1900 through 2000
- Improvements in computer-generating program enable finding double ingresses in a single day plus more accurate station times
- Ceres is added to the daily longitude listings, Sun through Pluto
- New formula increases accuracy of monthly position of the Galactic Center
- Monthly positions for Eris, Chiron, Pallas, Juno, and Vesta
- Phenomena in AstroData column now sorted by time as well as date
- Planetary ingresses include R if a planet is retrograde when it ingresses.