Prerequisites: Must have completed NAT-1 through NAT-3.
Class Description: This is a pivotal course. It covers the various ways that planets combine. You will learn how to delineate planetary interactions such aspects, major aspect configurations, reception, disposition, and more.
Classes are held weekly.
Class Meeting 1: Ways Planets Combine: Disposition and Reception
Class Meeting 2: Lunar Phases
Class Meeting 3: Nodes and Interceptions
Class Meeting 4: Ways Planets Combine: Conjunctions & Stelliums
Class Meeting 5: Ways Planets Combine: Difficult Aspects I
Class Meeting 6: Ways Planets Combine: Difficult Aspects & Their Configurations II
Class Meeting 7: Ways Planets Combine: Easy Aspects I
Class Meeting 8: Ways Planets Combine: Easy Aspects and Their Configurations II
Class Meeting 9: Minor Aspects I (Aspects and Sacred Numbers)
Class Meeting 10: Minor Aspects II
Class Meeting 11: Midpoints (Almutens)
Class Meeting 12: Chart Standouts and Exam Review
- NAT-4 Aspects & Disposition Course Book
The cost of this book ($36.00) is included in the registration fee, and the e-Course Book will be available in Moodle.
- Understanding Interceptions, by Chris McRae
The following suggested and supplementary materials are available through the IAA online shopping areas:
- The Lunation Cycle: A Key to the Understanding of Personality, by Dane Rudhyar
- Planetary Aspects: An Astrological Guide to Managing Your T-Square, by Tracy Marks
- Aspects in Astrology: A Guide to Understanding Planetary Relationships in the Horoscope, by Sue Tompkins
- Dynamics of Aspect Analysis, by Bil Tierney